Leaving



Its happening everyone. Yep! I am leaving(for a short period). From the moment I wrote this It would be 3 days before I actually leave, saying goodbye to my mom. I am pretty sure it would be hard but we're gonna be okay haha. It has been awhile since I write(figuratively) something on my blog, or even on my book. My skills of writing is getting worst now, really. I should start writing again from now on. I know I dont get much people to read my blog but it does not matter.

Anyway! Lets talk about me leaving home away for the first time after college. Yeah I just graduated last week! Congratulations to me for being able to finish my Bachelor's Degree at such a young age. It's not really an achievement though but if you get to finish your studies early at least you have time to think about uh well your future? right people? I mean I am still lost nowadays. Its insane at the age of 22, most of your friends are exactly at a different phase of life than yours. Some of them are married and pregnant! Some of them are still struggling with love and studies? Some of them are getting married soon! Yet I'm still here.. single, broke and ugly(but I love myself).

okay back to the main topic, by the time you read this third passages, I am already in the UK. Homesick. Never been this homesick in my life before. its weird leaving in a different time zone, waking up to the strange smell, new people, new places and everything. It has been a week and I'm still trying my best. this would be my first time living abroad. Prolly why i am always sad.

Fourth passages, i've been holding this post on draft since the day I got here in the UK. if you guys wonder how long have I been in the UK atm, it would be week 7. End of week 7 to be exact. yep im getting used to the job and everything. It was hard to take at first, but I can say right now im pretty used to the job im doing. From what I can learn living a thousand miles away alone, taught me how to appreciate myself even more, to learn how to accept new people, not to judge people instantly, be more bold and stuff. I realized now, i have so much things to learn. this thing making me more humble everyday. I love that Im taking/doing this thing that exactly out of my comfort zone. It felt surreal being abroad, and sometimes anxiety would hit. but then again, i have to fight my fear and not letting it overpower me.

Now I realized not everything comes easy in this world. If its easy and not require much effort means its a trap or you're famous or you're born with a silver spoon family. Thing is, if you want something there must be a sweat. I used to take it lightly about working and earning money. Alright its already 11.17pm in the UK. I shouldbe getting some sleep as i'll be going out tomorrow. I have to post this one cuz ive been holding it for a month.

more stories ahead.. wait for it!

Popular posts from this blog

Clearly I Dont Wanna Grow Up

I never saw it coming