I never saw it coming

As i was driven myself with a joy of less-class session, i began getting  news from a friend. Just a simple message would tear my mood in a blink of an eye;
A: wan jadual exam tukar lagi ke? 
Aku: entah ah cha, biasanya tak tukaq la, asal?
A:tah nampak org tweet ckp tukar jadual tu.
 Aku: oh ye ke?alaaaaaaaaa sat wan check.

i was bracing myself, i was being optimistic by not freaking out. I wanted to go home early for this short semester break. But then, an unexpected yet disturbing eyes popping out as i moving my hand all over the touch pad on my lappy.
****
fogging hell?! i never saw it coming! the paper that should have end up at 11 may, they extend it to 16 fishing may!? it is 4 DAYS different from the actual date given? I was mad. I am anxious. Noisome feelings crept in. Fishing hell.

****
Aku : A, betul ah tukaq :( ce check kat student info...
A: aduh seyes ahhhhhhhh
Aku: yes.. 

****
Thats it. Im done having to trust people, hope would noxious my inner side that is fill up with kindhearted self of mine.Moral of the story, do not trust any of those stupid words you found on tumblr or twitter or even newspaper. They can be deceiving and manipulated in other to attract people. These are the least thing people stop concerning. Most of all, dont trust uni's management. 
and 
dont trust anyone.
 

Popular posts from this blog

Leaving

Clearly I Dont Wanna Grow Up